- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Gackt as he rode out to collect warriors slain in battle!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Gackt on.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Gackt!
- Gackt can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory.
- Gackt is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
- An average beaver can cut down Gackt every year!
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Gackt!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Gackt.
- You can tell if Gackt has been hard-boiled by spinning him. If he stands up, he is hard-boiled.
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Gackt from each salad served in first class.
10 things you should know about gackt! - It's the Non-fiction Novel of the Century
01 October 2007 @ 09:41 pm
10 things you should know about gackt!